- Burton, L.J., & Weiner, J.M. (2016) “They were really looking for a male leader for the building”: Gender, identity and leadership development in a principal preparation program. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Donaldson, M. L., LeChasseur, K., & Mayer, A. M. (2015). Tracking instructional quality across secondary mathematics and English language arts classes. Journal of Educational Change
- Donaldson, M. & Papay, J. (2015). An idea whose time had come: Negotiating teacher evaluation reform in New Haven, CT. American Journal of Education, 122(1), 39-70.
- Grenier, R. S. (2016), A Sojourn Experience in the Land of Fire and Ice: Examining Cultural Competence and Employee Well-being Through an Autoethnographic Exploration. New Horizons in Adult Education and Human Resource Development, 28: 8–22. doi: 10.1002/nha3.20128
- Steinberg, M. & Donaldson, M. (2015). The new educational accountability: Understanding the landscape of teacher evaluation in the post-NCLB era. Education Finance and Policy.
- Woulfin, S., Donaldson, M. & Gonzales, R. (2015). School district leaders’ framing of educator evaluation policy. Educational Administration Quarterly, 52, 110-143.